[Limited to 50 professionals] Sake Kasu, 5KG
- This sake kasu(lees) is only for those who know the URL, please do not share it publicly. Please do not share it on social media. (individual messages are fine.)
-The sake lees will be offered as a sample to only 50 professionals. The sake lees can only be ordered by those who are interested in purchasing and selling sake kasu to restaurants, retailers, and wholesalers. (Sorry, the general public cannot order. You are welcome to share it with your professional friends.
- Please order only if you are willing to pay only the shipping cost as a sample and fill out the questionnaire later. Please note that since this product is not for general sale, it will be delivered with minimal packaging and inspection. If you would like to share the sake kasu with others, we would like you to fill out a questionnaire for each of us, so please cooperate.
- If you would like to purchase sake kasu in Paris, please visit the stores listed below. If you would like to purchase in Paris, please visit the stores listed below. If you would like to purchase the product in the city of Paris, please visit the stores listed below.
- We will consider the start of specific transactions after sending samples based on the results of the questionnaire. If you have any requests or questions, please describe them in the questionnaire at a later date. If you have any questions or requests, please let us know. As a second year brewery, we are not yet ready to ship sake kasu, so we may not be able to respond to all requests.
- Recommended storage temperature: 5℃ (Please store in the refrigerator as soon as possible after arrival. Frozen storage is also possible)
- Ingredients : Camargue rice, Camargue rice koji
- Taste: Rich sweetness from the noble brewing process and fresh, crisp aroma from the freshly pressed sake.
- Production date (the day the SAKE is pressed): February 26 (Friday)
- Brewed near Paris using local rice varieties from the Camargue in southern France. 100% French sake kasu brewed using French wine bio yeast and hard water from the Ile de France area.
- No additives such as acidifiers or enzymes are used in the production process.
- The sake kasu are brewed only a few times a year. (Please note that we may not be able to offer the sake lees in the future.)
How to order:
- When ordering, please be sure to enter your company name in the "Company" field of the address (if we cannot confirm that you are a professional, we may prioritize shipping to another party).
- Quantity: Limited to 5kg per person (Please use "1" for the order quantity)
- Acceptance period: Friday, March 5, 15:00 to Friday, March 26, 20:00 *French time, ends as soon as the number runs out
- We only accept orders through this e-commerce site. Sorry, we do not accept orders via email or other methods.
- Payment: We accept card payments only. Sorry, we do not accept bank transfers or check payments.
(This time the sake lees will be sent separately from the sake, so even if you add it to your cart with the sake, the shipping fee will be different. Please be aware of this. Shipping costs are €14 within France and €17-€30 outside France.)
Scheduled start of shipping: March 10 (Wed.) or later
- Within France/Belgium/Netherlands/Luxembourg: The day after the shipping date
- Germany/Italy/Spain: 1~2 days after the shipping date
- Other countries: 2~5 days after shipment
Stores in Paris that handle sake kasu:
<Fromagerie Hisada> https://hisada.fr
47 Rue de Richelieu, 75001 Paris
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 42 60 78 48
- Open: Tuesday to Saturday, 11:00 to 18:00
Please make a reservation in advance to avoid disappointment.
Offer a digital gift card to a friend and let him enjoy our tasty Sake!
This gift card can be used on any product of our shop and never expire!
We ship to the following countries
We are using UPS for all deliveries. Please note that we do not currently offer a choice of other delivery companies. We also generally do not offer delivery to remote islands as the shipping costs will be different.
Shipping fees to France?
Shipping fees to Germany, Italy, and Netherlands?
Shipping fees to other near European countries?
Shipping fees to Denmark and Finland?
Shipping fees to Eastern Europe?