Sake brewed with passion fruit and pineapple from Réunion Island. The aroma of tropical fruits, fresh and juicy with clean acidity. We will inform you of the start of the pre-order sales in an upcoming WAKAZE NEWSLETTER.
Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Reunion Island, Tropical
Terroir: Reunion Island
The Reunion pineapple (Queen Victoria variety) was recognized as a Label Rouge in 2005 for its quality. Queen Victoria is slightly smaller than the other varieties, but it has a taste and aroma worthy of its name. Queen Victoria de la Réunion is harvested and shipped at full maturity, which guarantees the best sweetness and aroma.
In France, the passion fruit is mainly cultivated in Réunion and Guyana. With the improvement of cultivation methods and in the selection of varieties, it is now possible to produce delicious fruits on the entire island territory.
- ABV (alcohol by volume): 12%.
- TEMPERATURE: 5°C
- INGREDIENTS: Camargue rice, Rice-Koji, RÉUNION PINAPPLE VICTORIA, RÉUNION PASSION FRUIT, BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER
- TASTE: A sweet taste and a pronounced acidity.
- France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg: next day of the shipment date
- Germany, Italy, Spain: within 1 to 2 days from shipment date
- Other countries: within 2 to 5 days from shipment date
Offer a digital gift card to a friend and let him enjoy our tasty Sake!
This gift card can be used on any product of our shop and never expire!
We ship to the following countries
We are using UPS for all deliveries. Please note that we do not currently offer a choice of other delivery companies. We also generally do not offer delivery to remote islands as the shipping costs will be different.
Shipping fees to France?
Shipping fees to Germany, Italy, and Netherlands?
Shipping fees to other near European countries?
Shipping fees to Denmark and Finland?
Shipping fees to Eastern Europe?