Sign up for WAKAZE NEWSLETTER here (Subscribe to our newsletter and 10% off on your order!)
Be the first to hear about our news like new LAB Sake, drink recipes, playlists, and so on.
Sake brewed with passion fruit and pineapple from Réunion Island. The aroma of tropical fruits, fresh and juicy with clean acidity. We will inform you of the start of the pre-order sales in an upcoming WAKAZE NEWSLETTER.
Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Reunion Island, Tropical
Terroir: Reunion Island
The Reunion pineapple (Queen Victoria variety) was recognized as a Label Rouge in 2005 for its quality. Queen Victoria is slightly smaller than the other varieties, but it has a taste and aroma worthy of its name. Queen Victoria de la Réunion is harvested and shipped at full maturity, which guarantees the best sweetness and aroma.
In France, the passion fruit is mainly cultivated in Réunion and Guyana. With the improvement of cultivation methods and in the selection of varieties, it is now possible to produce delicious fruits on the entire island territory.
- ABV (alcohol by volume): 12%.
- TEMPERATURE: 5°C
- INGREDIENTS: Camargue rice, Rice-Koji, RÉUNION PINAPPLE VICTORIA, RÉUNION PASSION FRUIT, BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER
- TASTE: A sweet taste and a pronounced acidity.
Important: <Delivery of pre-ordered products>
Shipment will be made from March 30 onwards.
Other products ordered alongside PASSION PINEAPPLE will be shipped at the same time.
- France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg: next day of the shipment date
- Germany, Italy, Spain: within 1 to 2 days from shipment date
- Other countries: within 2 to 5 days from shipment date